- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Eastern San Joaquin River Watershed Agricultural Order
SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)–(c)
Proposed Order, February 8, 2016 (SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)-(c))
On February 8, 2016, the State Water Board issued a proposed order in the above matter. In a second revised transmittal letter dated April 1, 2016, the State Water Board announced two public workshops to hear comment on the proposed order, on Wednesday, May 4, 2016, in Sacramento, and Tuesday, May 17, 2016, in Fresno. Written comments were due on Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- Notice of Staff Workshop Scheduled for November 18, 2016
- Notice of Staff Workshop Scheduled for October 19, 2016
- Written comments received
- May 17, 2016, Fresno Workshop Video and PowerPoint Presentations
- Lyris Notice: Extension of deadline for written public comment period to June 1, 2016
- Lyris Notice: New location for May 17, 2016, workshop in Fresno
- May 4, 2016, Sacramento Workshop video and PowerPoint Presentations
- Second Revised Transmittal Letter
- Lyris Notice Update on Workshop and Written Comment Period
- Letter Requesting Rescheduling of Workshop, Central Valley Water Board
- Revised Transmittal Letter
- Transmittal Letter
- Proposed Order
- Appendix A to the Proposed Order
- Frequently Asked Questions
Ex Parte Disclosure Requirements
This item is subject to the ex parte communication disclosure requirements of Water Code section 13287, as explained in http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/laws_regulations/docs/exparte.pdf. Any communications between interested persons and board members (other than at a noticed board meeting or submitted as a comment letter in compliance with the public notice) must be disclosed by the interested person within seven days of the communication. Sample disclosure forms are available at: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/laws_regulations/docs/swrcb_godf_fillin.pdf. Ex parte communications between interested persons and board members concerning this item will be prohibited beginning 14 days prior to any meeting scheduled for adoption of an order in this matter.
Administrative Record and Other Relevant Documents
- Eastern San Joaquin River Watershed Agricultural Order, SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)-(c), Administrative Record and Other Relevant Documents
Responses to the Petitions on Eastern San Joaquin River Watershed Agricultural Order (SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)-(c))
- Central Valley Water Board Response
- East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition Response
- San Joaquin County Resource Conservation District, et al. Response
Petitions on Eastern San Joaquin River Watershed Agricultural Order SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)-(c))
The State Water Resources Control Board received three petitions for review of the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board's Order No. R5-2012-0116, Waste Discharge Requirements for Growers within the Eastern San Joaquin River Watershed that are Members of the Third-Party Group.
- A-2239(a) – Asociación de Gente Unida por el Agua (AGUA), et al.
- A-2239(b) – California Sportfishing Protection Alliance and California Water Impact Network
- A-2239(c) – San Joaquin County Resource Conservation District, et al.
- November 8, 2013 Petition Complete Letter
- November 22, 2013 Five Week Extension Granted Letter
- July 7, 2014 Notice of Consideration of Own Motion Order to be considered by the State Water Board
To receive future correspondence regarding the petitions to review the Eastern San Joaquin Watershed Agricultural Order, please subscribe to the email distribution list for SWRCB/OCC Files A-2239(a)-(c) under "Legal Notices."